Sunday, May 2, 2010

Second Run

After pondering the workout two days earlier I realized the main reason way I was falling. I'm in really bad shape & this takes a lot of energy. That means that in very short order my body cant supply enough O2, and my form goes down the drain, the right leg gets slow because its weak next thing I'm lying on the track.

All that to say I've concluded that the way to go is try to run a pile of 200m intervals - well, not really intervals because I'm going pretty slow, but they hurt like intervals.

I went to the track in Rainier and did 3 x 200m without falling! Towards the end of the third one I noticed a funny sound coming from the prosthetic.  I quickly realized that there was some issues that I needed to have Garth take care of - yikes could have been an ugly crash. I hobbled back to the car, off to see Sound Prosthetics.

At least no more track burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment